Thursday, June 4, 2015

And thus, the black & white saga continues...



One day soon I'll make a post where I'm wearing color. I promise.
But today is not that day and there's nothing I can do about it at this point. 

Today was all about cheap basics with statement accessories.

  1. Top- Forever21 ($8)
  2. Pleather shorts- Forever21 ($6- resale)
  3. Booties- Target ($12- resale)
  4. Necklace- Sam Moon ($5)
  5. Watch- Target ($20)
  6. Triple Crystal Cuff- Jazzy Jems (the boutique I work at)
  7. Rayban aviators in black & gold- ($30- resale)
  8. Loren Hope "Sarra Cuff"- From my new RocksBox set! I get designer jewelry every month and you can get a month free with my code insusiesshoexoxo
  9. The clutch was gifted and has no brand,  sorry!


Almost all the essentials of this outfit were basics and under $20, and I just added some fun accessories to make it pop! I wore it to work and after I got off I switched my bucket bag for this cute clutch and made it the perfect outfit for dinner with friends! 





1 comment: