One day soon I'll make a post where I'm wearing color. I promise.
But today is not that day and there's nothing I can do about it at this point.
Today was all about cheap basics with statement accessories.
- Top- Forever21 ($8)
- Pleather shorts- Forever21 ($6- resale)
- Booties- Target ($12- resale)
- Necklace- Sam Moon ($5)
- Watch- Target ($20)
- Triple Crystal Cuff- Jazzy Jems (the boutique I work at)
- Rayban aviators in black & gold- ($30- resale)
- Loren Hope "Sarra Cuff"- From my new RocksBox set! I get designer jewelry every month and you can get a month free with my code insusiesshoexoxo
- The clutch was gifted and has no brand, sorry!
Almost all the essentials of this outfit were basics and under $20, and I just added some fun accessories to make it pop! I wore it to work and after I got off I switched my bucket bag for this cute clutch and made it the perfect outfit for dinner with friends!