Saturday, November 16, 2013

conquering the midi







For a really, really long time I have been terrified of midi-skirts. It's always either been maxi or mini for me. An in-between didn't exist (because it always appeared so dang unflattering). I simply could not figure out how to wear one without my ankles turning into cankle-y stumps. But when this black beauty showed up at my doorstep recently, I fell in love. How would I wear it? No clue. But did I love it? Heck ya I did.
Although I'm still not entirely sure how to avoid the cankle situation, I've decided I'm slightly less afraid of midi-skirts after actually wearing one in public.

  • Sweater/skirt- Nowistyle Japan
  • Bag- Uptown Cheapskate 
  • Booties- Forever21
  • Watch- Target
xo Susie

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you styled that skirt; it looks perfect on you! And that bag is divine.
    xo, Caroline

    http://www.itsraininglavender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete