Monday, May 13, 2013

festival fever





I made a post about a month back during all of the Coachella craziness about my festival fever, and it's safe to say that it's still going strong. Now that the weather has warmed up, I'm busting out all my favorite summer playlists and all I can think about is how much I'd like to be roadtripping to all sorts of festivals this summer.
So since I'm so festival-crazed right now, I decided to pull inspiration from that for this post!


  • Floral Maxi Skirt- Thrifted
  • Cropped tank- Marshalls
  • Belt- c/o nowistyle.jp
  • Hat/sunglasses- Forever21
  • Booties- Urban OG
xo Susie

9 comments:

  1. love this outfit!! a lot! very freepeople

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely!! That's exactly the look I was going for! :') xo

      Delete
  2. love the hippy vibes - very coachella! xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! <3 what a great thrifted skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, i do see this being worn at a festival! :)

    ReplyDelete