Sunday, March 30, 2014

staples









I'm generally not very good at dressing "casually." I like to throw on a dress and heels even if I'm just running to Walmart for coffee creamer. But I had the day off work and slept in 'til 2pm, so I decided to let myself go a bit (but not too much- hence the heels, ha).

I can't even begin to tell you how many black & white striped tops I have in my closet. Or leather jackets. Or denim cutoffs. If I had to make a list of my most-worn items, these would most likely be the top 3. I think I like them so much because you can turn a super lazy-girl outfit into something acceptable to be seen in. I'm just sad because I just brought home this perfect Zara leather moto jacket a few days ago and now the forecast is calling for 80 degree weather for weeks to come. Boo.
But I am excited to break out all of my spring dresses that have been sitting all alone in the back corner of my closet all winter! 

Sunglasses- Chanel
Top- c/o Nowistyle Japan
Shorts- Levi Strauss
Jacket- Zara
Bag- Forever21
Necklace- Handmade (but not by me...someone sold it to my store!)

xo Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment