Thursday, July 18, 2013

"you are always wearing floral"





I'm always told that I wear a lot of floral, and I'm starting to see the truth in that statement.  But I think it helps balance out the ridiculous amounts of black & white I generally wear.
I'm really into skater skirts right now, and I've finally caved and purchased one (in a floral print, no less) from ASOS, and I love it! I definitely recommend them- they're comfy & flatter any figure.


  • Tank- c/o Nowistyle Japan
  • Skirt- ASOS
  • Shoes- Michael Kors
  • Necklace- Uptown Cheapskate
xo Susie

3 comments:

  1. such a cute and girly look! looove the asos skirt xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Susie! I adore your blog so, so much and this top is really pretty! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, click on this link http://faraway-skies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html for more information and my questions to you! You deserve it!xo

    Chelsea at www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklaces is very impressive and very trendy and overall is very fab look.

    weinbrenner shoes india

    ReplyDelete