Tuesday, July 16, 2013

storm shooting









I've been desperately trying to find time to get out & shoot outfit photos, but it's been difficult with working in the evenings, conflicting schedules with my sister/photog, and the weather! The past few days it has been pouring. Nonstop. And of course those would be the only days I could get out and shoot. Thankfully, when I got back from Dallas earlier, the sun was out, so I called my sister up and asked to go shoot.
30 minutes later there's lightning and thunder and a cloud as dark as night overhead. Just my luck.
But I thought, "It's not raining yet...might as well try and get a few shots while we can!" So we drove out and during this outfit it did start raining a bit...but thankfully I found a little spot with covering. Unfortunately, my sister didn't ;) ....she's the best!
I hope all of you are doing well!!
How's everyone's summer going?!
  • Top- NY & Dot
  • Shoes- Michael Kors
  • Shorts- Forever21
  • Bag- c/o Nowistyle Japan


xo Susie

3 comments:

  1. love the outfit!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looks Gorgeous! The stunning photographs really makes me crazy about her. The elegant look and fashion accessories are really solid and awesome. Specially the hand bag and sandals are truly looking trendy. This one is such a most inspirational source to me.

    weinbrenner shoes india

    ReplyDelete