Monday, April 22, 2013

winding down



HOW is it possible that prom is this weekend? HOW is it possible that I graduate in 6-weeks?
HOW is it possible that I'm off to college in a little over 3 months? How how how?
I can't believe I'm old enough for this. I'm so excited to close this chapter of my life and start a new one!
Senioritus has been hitting me HARD lately, though. Getting dressed for school at 6am is rapidly getting tougher and tougher. Waking up PERIOD is rough. There's not enough coffee in the world to keep me afloat these last few weeks of school. I've already accepted it.
But now that I'm all ready for prom (I can't wait to post photos!), I'm on the hunt for a nice graduation dress! As stressful as dress shopping is, I can't help but love it!
Are any of you graduating soon? How are you feeling about it?!

  • Shirt- c/o nowistyle Japan
  • Studded bag- c/o nowistyle Japan
  • Cutout leggings- Ebay
  • Watch- Target
  • Necklace- Forever21
xo Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment