Sunday, February 10, 2013

daisy denim



Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I've been so MIA lately- I've been stuffing my nose into so many good books lately that I nearly forgot I had a blog with awesome followers to keep up with! Forgive me!
A short little update on what's been going on in the past week or two with me: I got asked to prom (yay!), our 3rd issue of my school's newspaper came out, I've started blogging for a new website (I'll give you more info once my posts are up!), I opened up a little online shop, and I've successfully replaced 2+ hours a day that I used to spend on the internet with spending time with The Lord, instead!
I hope all of you guys are doing well! Are any of you guys going crazy searching for a prom dress like me?!
  • Denim daisy print shirt- handmedown from my mom!
  • Maroon jeggings- c/o nowistyle.jp
  • Booties- forever21
  • Watch- target
  • Bag- thrifted (orig. from Old Navy)

xo Susie

7 comments:

  1. Love the look! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your shirt!

    xxx
    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your shirt!!! that is an awesome hand me down!!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why/how but you look so different in these photographs. I absolutely adore the denim sunflower shirt! Your mum must have a great sense of style too :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete