Friday, January 25, 2013

t g i f




There has never been a more appropriate time to use the saying: TGIF.
This school week, although only 4 days, has been the most tiring week ever. 2 days this week I was at school from about 7:30am to 7:30pm, and last night I was there from 7:30am until nearly 11pm.
My body is e x h a u s t e d.
My outfit today was pretty casual (yeah, I woke up super late and couldn't be bothered)...off the shoulder sweater (with an amazing gold detail that I wish had picked up more!) and maroon skinny jeans (also wish the color had picked up more...darn this dark, cloudy weather) with brown ankle boots.
I really need to pause and talk about these pants for a moment. Not only are they the most beautiful color, they are easily the comfiest pants I have ever owned. In all my 18 years. Seriously.
They're lined with a super-soft flannel material on the inside, which makes them so warm and soft + they're already jegging material to begin with!
I almost never wear jeans anymore because I find them so uncomfortable to sit in all day at school, but these are so great!
This tote also really strikes my fancy because it's so simple, but still cute (and extremely efficient).
photos by Mary Gibson

Hope everyone's week was less tiring than mine!

9 comments:

  1. Love the booties and the sweater! =]



    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible bag! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll, you have such a great blog and amazing style! :) Would you like to follow each other with gfc? If you like, please follow me and I'll do the same for you straight away. :)

    Love, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, love! Thanks so much! Your blog is beautiful!

      I followed you! :') xoxo

      Delete
  4. that tote is amazing! so cool :')

    enchantedbytheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice shoe collection awesome.. visit my blog @ dailyshoes

    ReplyDelete