Wednesday, January 16, 2013

incapable of dressing for the weather



These may or may not have been taken on the same day as my last post which may or may not be why I'm wearing the same bag/sunglasses/hairstyle...
My pro-photog sister is back in college and she has night classes almost every weeknight, so we decided we'd start shooting several outfits on one day over the weekend so I could just post them throughout the week.
At the time, it didn't occur to me to change anything but my outfit, so by the time I was parked near a field changing outfits in the car (definitely not a cute sight to behold), it was a bit too late to concern myself with a change in the accessory department. You'll just have to trust me that I'm not too accessory-challenged.
In other news, I'm glad I didn't actually wear this today because it's about 28 degrees right now (yesterday it sleeted & snowed all morning). It was only about 45 the day we shot this...but I thought it would be a cute outfit, and cute outfits don't wait for anyone. Besides, I'm never properly dressed for the weather. I don't even have a winter jacket yet....but I ordered one online yesterday, so I'm sure it will get here in time for the Texas winter season to start wrapping up. Peeeerfect timing...whatever, it was on sale.
  • Sunglasses- OC Shades
  • Dress- Forever21 (Can we please talk about how this dress was $2.50?)
  • Cardigan- Snatched it from my sister's closet. Oops.
  • Chelsea boots- thrifted
  • Bag- Vintage Dooney & Bourke
xo Susie

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you totally scored with that dress! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I got so lucky with the sale it was on! :')
      xo

      Delete
  2. very cute outfit! but I thought I was the only one who brought a few different outfits when I go to take photos. I try not to though because changing in the car is definitely not the best experience for me hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pretty mama!
      Hahaha it's awful!!! I was changing in the car the other day and this guy was driving past and he slowed down to almost a complete stop and was leaning out his window to try and peek in! It was horrible! Haha :')

      Delete
  3. That dress is super cute! And such a steal :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! This outfit has me seriously craving warm weather right now! I can't believe you got that dress for $2.50! Darling, that is a steal! Love it!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! :')
      I know- I want some nice springtime warmth already! It's actually supposed to get up to 60 here in TX today, sooo excited! :')
      xo

      Delete