Friday, November 16, 2012

Winter guide under $50

winter guide under $50

winter guide under $50 by insusiesshoes

I know, I know...there's no way all of these expensive looking items could be each under $50, right?
WRONG. THEY ARE. I AM AN EXPERT CLOTHING HUNTER.
(Can I be a stylist and refer to myself as "The Clothing Hunter"....I feel like that makes me sound awesome & intimidating).
Anyways...I generally don't do much winter clothes shopping until around December, because that's when it gets cold here. I was brainstorming ideas for things I want to be shopping for yesterday, and decided I'd share these thoughts with all 100 of you loyal readers (that was my ever-so-sneaky way of mentioning I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS AWWW YEAAAAH)!!

As you can see, I'm still as neutral and minimal as ever. Oops.
I just feel like all of these things are super versatile and you could wear with tons of different things. AND THEY'RE ALL UNDER $50.



So, enjoy! Let me know what ya think of this little "guide" I threw together!

Aaaaaaaaaand since I'm so stinkin' happy that I finally hit 100 followers, I'm going to be doing a little giveaway in the next week or two! I'll make a seperate post about it soon, so stay tuned! AND DON'T UNFOLLOW ME OR YOU WILL RUIN EVERYTHING ;)


Toodles,
The Clothing Hunter (ok, I'm kidding) 

No comments:

Post a Comment