Monday, November 12, 2012

pretty in prints

Snapped this shot of two of my current favorite shoes! Wedges and flats- the perfect duo for every day.
For the most part, I am very minimal when it comes to clothes. Shoes, however, are where I tend to branch out a bit more.
These cheetah print flats (Target) go with EVERYTHING. They are the best go-to shoes, comfy, and I suggest everyone grab a pair. They're also super cheap, too, so really there's no excuse not to!
The floral wedges (also Target) are a bit more...out there...than I usually wear, but I love them all the same. I receive compliment after compliment on them, and they make my legs look soooo long because of the huge platform and wedge. They're the perfect accessory to simple dresses for a night out. I wore them to a friend's birthday dinner this weekend with a simple white lace dress and they were perfect for balancing out the simplicity of the dress.
The cheetah print ballet flats work all year round, but the wedges do look a little more spring/summer. To help make them winter-ready you could always just throw on a pair of knit socks and pile them under tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment