Thursday, November 22, 2012

one holiday down- now on to the next







































Well, Thanksgiving is almost officially over. I had such a great, family & food-filled day, and I couldn't be happier!
But now that Thanksgiving is over, ALL that's on my mind is C H R I S T M A S!

I am a huge Christmas gal. I love everything about the season!
So, onto the dress above. I just stumbled upon it and decided immediately that it had to be my Christmas dress. I'm not usually one to dress up for Christmas, but I've decided that I want to start doing so. How perfect is this dress?! Crochet accents always remind me of the holidays, plus the color (duh) sooooooooo it's been decided.
I must have it. This dress can be found here!

I hope everyone's starting to get into the Christmas-y mood :') Tis the season!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment