|^This^ was my first attempt at homemade hot cocoa! Scooooooore!|
I threw some ingredients that I assumed would be in hot cocoa, and it turned out wonderfully, if I do say so myself!
Here's what you need for a perfect mug of homemade hot cocoa:
- Milk (I used skim to be healthier)
- Powdered unsweetened cocoa (I used Nestle)
- Raw sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- A mug
- A microwave
- Pour 8oz of milk into your mug
- Microwave it for 1min 30sec on high
- Stir in 1 1/2 tbsp. of cocoa
- Once that's completely stirred, add about 3 spoonfuls of raw sugar
- Add desired amount of whipped cream
- Sprinkle either cocoa or cinnamon on top
- DRINK UP & ENJOY!
Let me know if you try it & what you think!!