Saturday, July 30, 2011

Canton Treasures

Found some really cute rings for such a bargain! (Ended up with about seven)




These were the cutest little bars of soap! They smelled so nice, and I loved that they were wrapped in maps!






Okay you guys, you may think I'm exaggerating, but this was honestly the best bread I've ever tasted. It was homemade, and the guy who was selling it put honey on it and it was so delicious!  We bought three bags of the flour to make it because we couldn't get enough of it! It tasted so moist and fresh!







Walked away with the most delicious smelling homemade coffee in Caramel Creme (mmmm), handmade Coconut scented soap, and a really sweet smelling vanilla candle. I've already burned it several times today and it smells incredible!
Items I got that aren't pictured: Vintage "The North Face" camera bag, old wooden crate boxes, and a few more rings in addition to the ones in the first photo.




Susie x

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS SO CUTE. You take fabulous pictures and your camera is excellent! I love all the colourful cups in that one picture. I love all of it though!

    ReplyDelete