Monday, June 10, 2013

boho babe

boho babe


It's summertime- school is out and the weather is hot.
Now that I don't have a dress code to follow, I'm tossing my heavier clothing and opting for lightweight maxi's and loose tanks with hole-y boyfriend jeans (and lots and lots of jewelry).
My old '66 mustang has no AC and is hot as heck this time of year, so I have to work hard to stay cool when I'm out driving (especially to work...I don't want to come in sweaty). Which brings me to one of my favorite styles: bohemian. Lightweight maxi's, wedges, floppy sun hats, oversized sunglasses, and jewelry galore. My favorite part of changing seasons is getting to change up my wardrobe, and this summer I'm definitely pulling inspiration from music festivals and model street-styles.
Where's your summer wardrobe inspiration coming from?

xo Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment