Friday, May 24, 2013

a little bit of life lately


The past week or so has been a crazy one. Crazy good.
For starters, I got a job an awesome job at a Buy/Sell/Trade Fashion Exchange called Uptown Cheapskate (if you've never heard of it, click the link to find out about it...they're awesome! See if there's a location near you!) and that's where I've spent the majority of my time this week. I'm learning a lot about fashion and clothing, so I couldn't be more excited to join the company.

I'm also excited to announce that my blog is growing! I have several summer giveaways lined up and will be posting more about them soon, so  be sure to check back for that!

  • Maxi dress- c/o nowistyle Japan
  • Studded black bag- c/o nowistyle Japan
  • Faux leather cropped moto jacket/necklace- Forever21

I hope you're all as excited for summer break as I am! (Graduation for me is in 2 weeks! Holy cow!)
xo Susie

2 comments:

  1. Love you look, and congrats on your new job! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of this jacket! I never would have thought to pair it with that blue color but it is so pretty!!

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete