Saturday, July 16, 2011

Topshop Package #1

Photobucket
I made two seperate orders on from Topshop last week within ten minutes of each other, and for some reason one package came today (the boring one), and the other didn't, which I found rather strange.
Anyway, I got a liner that was supposed to be much more pink, but I like it! I'm going to have to play around with it a bit more to find a suitable way to wear it for occasions like school, church, etc...but it's a very interesting color and I like it.
I also got this cute purple pear bow headband! It's so darling, I can't wait to wear it on days that I just can't be bothered to mess with my hair.

I'll make another post for the next package, which will be a tad more interesting I hope!

Susie x

1 comment:

  1. That headband is so cute, I love topshop!
    I'm now following I'd love if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back! <3
    http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete