Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket

My ASOS package arrived today, and in it was the sheer pink collared drape back blouse, and the canvas strap bag.
Sadly, I was not satisfied with either and will probably be returning both. The blouse was much larger than expected, there were strings of thread hanging off all over the place, the color was different than pictured, and it just did not look flattering on me.
The bag was what I was most excited to receive, but the color shown online was a cream color, and it turned out to be an awful olive green color (more so than you can tell in the photo above) and I'm really not happy with it.
ASOS usually impresses me, but unfortunately not today!

1 comment:

  1. I've never purchased anything from them before, but I always fall in love with so many of their clothing! A lot of it looks so cute online, but I'm always afraid I'm going to be disappointed by it or something.

    ReplyDelete